Trash & Recycle
Customer Service Phone: (469) 452-8000
Customer Service Email: Trinity.Falls@WasteConnections.com.
Household Garbage and Recycling: Fridays
Please have trash out at the curb by 7:00am.
Additional Trash or Recycling Carts
Each household is provided with one 95 gallon trash cart and one 65 gallon recycle cart.
Please call or email customer service to request an additional trash or recycling cart (additional fees apply).
A mobile application offering service and recycling information.
|New Year’s Day||Memorial Day||Independence Day|
|Labor Day||Thanksgiving Day||Christmas Day|
Should a holiday fall on one of your regularly scheduled trash service days, service is delayed by one day.
Bulk Trash Collection
- Bulk trash collection is available a maximum of 12 times per year on any Friday.
- Residents must schedule through the App or by calling.
- The bulk collection service request deadline will be each week on Wednesday at 4:00 p.m.
Acceptable bulk items should be under 200 pounds and 72 inches long, and may include large items such as:
- Water heaters
- Bundled brush – should be under 48 inches in length and 50 pounds
- Refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioning units can only be picked up if the unit has been tagged by a certified technician stating that the Freon has been removed.
For yard waste collection, please contact Waste Connections through the App or by email for price and scheduling.
Benefits of Recycling
- Reduces Landfill Use
- Conserves Energy and Natural Resources
- Reduces Air and Water Pollution
- Cleaner and Greener Environment
Accepted Recyclable Materials
- All Aluminum, Steel and Tin Cans
- Wax Coated / Gable-top Cartons
- All Mixed Paper
- Plastics #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7
- All Cardboard
Items that are NOT Accepted
- Household Trash
- Hazardous Waste including Paint, Tires, and Light Bulbs
- China or Dishes
- Grocery Bags and Film
- Aluminum Foil
- Garden Hoses
- Yard Waste